Exercise and TTC

jodspods

Mum of 1 & 1 on way
Reaction score
I'm currently TTC after a MC and have been exercising a lot (5 days a week). Does anyone else do this? Do you think it could prevent me conceiving? It's not like I'm an athlete but I push myself to have a good workout. I'm going on holiday next month and am trying to lose around a stone in weight as I've put that on due to stress since the mc. I run on treadmill, do weights, cross trainer, bike and body pump class.....any thoughts?

Personally, last summer when I was TTC I was working out 2-3 hours a day 5-6 days a week. Once I figured out when I was ovulating I didn't have any problems conceiving. I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant and ever since I found out I continued working out, but not to the same extent. Now I work out just to stay fit, just 1 hour 4-5 days a week. I really think it helps and it's making my pregnancy pretty tolerable. By what you're describing it sure doesn't sound like you're overdoing it at all, and in fact you want to be in good shape when you're pregnant. So you're doing the right thing.

Thanks for that! That's helped put my mind at ease! Well done you for keeping up the exercise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->