Exercise bikes

R_x

Reaction score
Who uses them? How often? My main area to loose weight on is my legs. So using a exercise bike, just wondering if I'm using it anywhere near enough :flower:

I do 15-30 minutes on the bike (interval workout will have best results) but also I include other cardio such as the treadmill and rower. If you don't have access to a gym you could try outdoor low intensity jogging/power walking also.

Thigh fat is stubborn, I've had big problems trying to shift the inches from this area now I give up and on top of cardio and running outdoors I squat with weights. There is a lot of conflicting information and personal experience if squatting helped thin the thighs or not so waving my white flag a year later and if they're staying I would prefer them more lean lol, time is still to show the personal results for me

Also good for the legs:
Jumping jacks
Lunges
Skipping

Thanks for the tips. I don't have access to a gym at the moment but thinking of joining.
Oh no hope mine isn't to stubborn, I want rid :(

If you have space and the ability to workout at home you can get good results yourself (if that fits to budget) - I do different things at home and the gym though.

My thighs reduced with the weight loss just not how much I wanted and seems a common meh for women I have spoke to. I'm hoping to tone up now and lose a little with but I'd rather the firm than not if that is how it goes ... still to see :D

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"