Exhausted and tearful

ladybrock

first time mummy
Reaction score
When does it get easier ??

I feel like i cant copee

Hugs hun x

It is hard and I'm with you on the exhaustion and crying front. It does get easier but it takes time....I remember saying to hubby first time round - we survived the first 8 weeks and from then it was getting better, still hard but ok.

I'm struggling to adjust to life with two as, DD1 has good routine and obviously a newborn is all over the shop!

Hang in there and pm me if you want a chat/rant/support xx

Thanks, every one says it gets easier. I want to enjoy him now and know itll go quick its just so hard at times even though i have a good support network xx

:hugs: hang in there. It's a massive life change especially with your first, the thing that I found helps me is just finding things to do even when I'm shattered. Baby clubs etc. having to older ones just doing the school run helps,
Like it takes me away from the world of hormones and tiredness for a few minutes each day!

Hope u feel better soon xxx

I am with you chick....bloody exhausted and think i cry every day. espec since my oh went back to work yesterday. Bella is sooo fussy, windy and generally grumpy that i dread taking her anywhere which means i am starting to feel cabin fever too.

oh hun i hope things improve, i know its been really hard for you with the feeding, are you sleeping when baby is sleeping ? up till today ive had a baby that just sleeps and today he got a whole lot of new cranky vibes and just wouldnt settle, didnt help that in the night i stupidly gave him a scoop too many in his feeds and now i think ive given him tummy ache - so your doing better than i am hun,

i really hope things get better get some sleep, i was emotionally all over the place up till last week and now seem to be on the other side of it. if you need to chat pm me and perhaps add me on face book if your on it, x

Cheers hun. Whats your facebook name?
How olds your little one now?
Emotionaly im alot better just get a bit tearful at nights when he has a bad one.
Im managing to sleep T night when he does but dont think ive still caught up since labour.
Im sure itll get easier for us all eventualy x

it...gets...better! please believe it, it takes time but it will settle down ,just hang in there!

hugs i feel the same, this is my 2nd so i know it gets better x

Can totally relate. I seriously wondered what I had gotten myself into. Tired, exhausted and so so many tears. Lean on your support network. That's what they are there for.

Now at 4 months I can't image life without him. He smiles, laughs, active and taking an interest in everything. When he smiles, all of me smiles....

Hang in there. It does get better. For me the first 12 weeks were definitely the hardest, but gosh it was worth it....getting clucky again already....

I feel better today, i think as time goes on it is gettng slightly easier
Thanks for all your replies xx

Congratulations ladybrock on your Lil boy.

I cried every other day for the first 2 weeks and still cry now when he has a screaming fit and I can't work out why.

Take advantage of any help you can get and sleep when you can. Also if you can go out to the shops on your own, I feel better if I just pop out for 15-20mins even if it's to get milk x

I think ive been out too much need more restn sleep x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->