Exhausted but I can't sleep!!?

Lauren25xx

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm back again after my last miscarriage this time last year. I have the exact same due date as my last. How weird?

Anyway this pregnancy feels different... I have so many symptoms and the one that's really bothering me at the moment is that just after 12/1pm I am so tired to the point where I can barely keep my eyes open! But i literally can't sleep? This doesn't happen in the evening?

I've been trying to nap since 2pm and it's now gone 4.30pm it's driving me crazy!!

IM SO TIRED!

Ps congrats everyone xxx

Can't help you there I'm afraid, I am one of those people who could sleep on a washing line given half a chance �� limit any sugar and caffeine if you want to take the nap during the day. Hope u feel less tired soon xx

I had the most awful insomnia you could imagine with my 2.5 year old. My doctor said it's quite common with ladies who have suffered miscarriages (I had three missed miscarriages before I caught my rainbow)
I don't have any tips unfortunately. Nothing what so ever helped me :(

Yesssss. I'm only getting a couple hours of sleep a night.. I can't sleep, ever. I feel like a zombie.. my doc said to take tylenol pm or benadryl to put me to sleep but my one and two year olds don't sleep through the night yet so I'm not comfortable doing that.

i've been dealing with this too! how far along are you right now?

i'm 9 weeks today and i must say that i think the insomnia has gotten a little better at this point. at night i worry a lot and my mind races (especially around 5-7 weeks pregnant). i really think its lessened a bit (knock on wood!) for now.

I'm totally exhausted but still tossing and turning all night long. It' taking me 10+ hours at night to even get enough sleep to be able to function the next day. It's driving me crazy and I'm unable to concentrate very well because of it. Blahhhh.

Oh my gosh yes! It's like I can sleep anywhere anytime until I climb into my bed at night, then I'm still exhausted but just can't fall asleep! I think a lot of mine is I've been plagued with nightmares the last couple weeks, so I don't really want to fall asleep. Another pregnancy symptom I'm not enjoying. I haven't found anything to help other than forcing myself to keep my eyes closed and regulate my breathing. At some point I fall asleep and can't remember doing it come morning.

Me!! I'm so tired sitting on the couch at night then I go to bed and can feel my heart beating and just can't fall asleep. Very frustrating. Then as soon as I start to wake up in the morning I'm UP! It's like I'm full of adrenaline that wears off very quickly!
Is this meant to go away as we get further along? Can't remember having this last time 😕

Sorry I haven't replied I completely forgot I even posted this. I honestly thought I dreamt it haha!

I know girls it's crazy isn't it. I must admit I have found sleeping a little better lately but that's because I'm forcing myself not to take a nap during the day! As soon as it hits 11am I am exhausted again and then when I do go to bed at night I'm so tried I just shut my eyes and then next thing you know it's morning and I'm WIDE awake! And the cycle continues lol.

I have my first doctor app later. I'm really nervous. Xx

I was thinking I should avoid a nap too but then I'm too grumpy! Good luck with your Doppler appointment!! How far along are you?

I'm between 4 and a half weeks and 5 and a half.... And thank you!! :)

I have my second beta today and am nervous as well. Good luck to both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->