Exhausted

Flannz94

Reaction score
I'm 4 weeks with my first baby and I am so exhausted!! I'm also a shift worker and am doing night shift which does not help! Is it normal to be this tired already? What can help? :)

Hi there, ye its normal to be really tired, and i know its really hard. I am 11 weeks with my second, i work on my feet and its really hard, i feel sick constantly, have headaches and am so so tired,
It gets better though so chin up x

Thank god I haven't had any morning sickness yet! You poor thing!! I hope it gets easier for you!

Same!! I sleep for a good 10 hours, wake up and half an hour later I could just crawl back into bed! It's awful!

Yep, exhausted here too! I work 10-11 hour days with 25 4 year olds (in South China, where it's 40 degrees every day) and my nausea turned to vomiting 2 weeks ago. I wake up tired, but that's partly because I can't sleep well in the middle of the night (I usually wake up for somewhere between 1-3 hours each night and can't get back to sleep!)

Lol, rant over...but I can't wait to get outta the first trimester, and hoping it brings all of us some relief!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->