Exhaustion/Fatigue

dimplesmagee

2 boys,2 angels,expecting
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I really have no idea how long I have feeling fatigued b/c I became pregnant in Aug., had a MC/D&C in Oct., became pregnant again in Dec., MC/D&C in January...and here I am tired out of my mind!!! I am 28 years old, the other night experienced a pretty bad 'night sweat' in which case it woke me up and I had to change my PJs b/c they were drenched. I remember having one other night sweat in the past 4 months, but nothing like this one. My tolerance for alcohol has changed...I feel drunk after two drinks, get flushed, and normally feel very anxious by morning. I have been experience some anxiety, typically in the wee hours of the morning, but I don't FEEL anxious about anything. My main complaint is that I am SOOOO tired. I have had my thyroid checked, and tests came back normal. THey also checked for anemia, and that was fine. I have another Drs. appointment next week w/ my Primary care Dr. rather than my OB/GYN but has anyone else felt similar? Part of me wonders if it's my change in blood pressure meds (aldomet for high blood pressure) or maybe my body is still recovering from my MCs. My HCG took 8weeks to get back to normal...sigh. I'm just tired of being tired :(

Thyroid problems are notoriously tricky to spot with blood tests, as your levels can fluctuate a lot. Try going for a few more and see if they give different results, maybe?
Hope you get some answers and start feeling more like yourself soon! :flower:

Thanks. :) The Dr. I will see this week, is also a family friend. So I trust him 100% and hope he has a wonderful cure! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->