Exhaustion

lowblow1

Reaction score
Oh god this exhaustion is crippling me. Today my husband was off work with me and after an 8 hour nights sleep he sent me to bed at 1 and I had an hour and a half. Just now had a Half hour on the couch.

I'm constantly tired as in dropping off to sleep. I'm not even doing anything!!!! I never had this last time is this normal??

Completely normal, I know how you feel, doesn't matter how much sleep I get I still wake up tired. I had 12 hours the other night and I woke up exhausted and still wanted to sleep in the day.

Me too! So bloody tired! It started last week and it is brutal, I basically hit a wall in the afternoon and that time has been getting earlier and earlier. I am at work right now and feel like I am going to die... it is 1pm here :( I feel like I could go to sleep every night at 7pm but feel lame and try to stay up until at least 9pm. I feel like everything is suffering because of this exhaustion, I can't get anything done except the bare minimum. With Christmas coming up I am getting really stressed, there is so much to do but no energy to do it.
BOO! That is my complaint of the day.

Same here girls!! No one at work cares either :( So its either get my act together or go! Im so tired most days I just want to cry at the thought of having to muddle through another day. Praying we all feel this shit because our little beans are growing fiercly in there :) xx

I hear you. The worse part is I still keep waking up at night, its so annoying.

Saw our beans hb today. Can't believe that spec of rice has me floored daily!! And I have a 17m old to run after!x

Oh my gosh Laugh, same here.
I force my self to stay up until 10pm even though I am exhausted last night and then wake up at 4:45am and can't get back to sleep! WHY!?:haha:

I've been ridiculously tired as well. I get up feeling so refreshed and ready for the day, then around 8 pm I'm like a zombie. I'm lucky if I can make it until 10 before heading to bed!

Exhaustion around the holidays has been horrible. Usually I'm into wrapping gifts and baking cookies, but this year I can't stay up past 8:30. I really hope this lets up soon!

I'm shattered too. I'm self employed and had a slow day on Wednesday whilst my boy was at nursery so as soon as I dropped him off I went back to bed for what I thought would only be an hour. Ended up sleeping for 6 and a half hours. :blush: I then picked up my son and gave him dinner and put him to bed and then went back to bed myself! I need more days like that at the moment!!

Yep I'm the same, getting slowly better as I've bothered to cook a few times recently but I feel shattered all of the time.

Im the same and usually love wrapping presents, writing cards and making things for Christmas. I feel guilty that I haven't bothered this year but I haven't had the energy. Ill try to make up for it next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->