Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

klink

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!
This thread is for all of you who were previously in the TTC #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together thread and got their :bfp:
(of course others are welcome as well! :) )

:friends::yellow:

Due Date List

:pink:Breeelizabeth - Charlotte Alexis January 6th
:pink:swampmaiden - March 18th
:pink:Karen916 - March 25th
:blue:Klink - Jace March 26th
:yellow:Fellowes79 - March 29th
:pink:lacanadienne - April 12nd
:blue:Maggz - April 16th
:pink:sweetbliss89 - April 17th
:blue:Dini - Blaze April 18th
:pink:MiaGirl - April 19th
:yellow:welshgem - May 2nd
:yellow:Gator23 - May 4th
:yellow:Samanthatc - May 4th
:yellow:Mintastic - Rosemary/ ? May 8th
:yellow:treeroot - June 7th
:yellow:starluck - June 28th

:angel:HopingCarter
:angel:hanrh
:angel:jumpingo
:angel: SanJan

I wasn't in a TTC group this time around as I wasn't TTC... More NTNP, but I am looking for positive buddies! I'm also on #3 not #1 but I'd love to join if u'll have me!

Congrats on your BFP! Xx

And thank you :) This is my first pregnancy so I am super nervous until I hit this 12 weeks mark :)

Oh good! Thank you. The paranoia (though I totally understand it) is driving me nuts, but I need to be able to talk about this pregnancy to someone so need B&B, and I made such lovely friends last time who I'm still in touch with now.

How're you feeling? X

I'm doing good so far, but I read so much on here about miscarriages and chemical pregnancies and all that stuff that I am constantly worrying now. Just checked my cervix (with washed hand of course) and it's low instead of high and everything feels kind of swollen down there, which it always did before AF was coming so I am so nervous right now :( I took 3 tests, one FRER and two clear blue digitals (one the day before yesterday and one yesterday) and all came back positive. I also had increased CM at first and now it decreased so now I worry about that :( Will get another set of tests today and will take one every day and see how the lines improve. How are you feeling? :)

That is definitely a negative on this page to an extent... I was only 17 with my first and totally oblivious to the common risks. Then 2nd time round I was a nervous wreck. This time around I'm just taking it in my stride... Easier said than done I guess but I just figure worrying this time isn't going to achieve or prevent anything so going to stay positive and relaxed and enjoy it.

Stop checking your cervix! Lol. They lie all the time and can depend how full your bowels are and lots of other factors so ignore that. Cm the same. Last week I felt wet all the time, this week not so much. It will vary. Just concentrate on the BFPs on those tests - bodies are tricky and the slightest change can send us into a frenzy so just ignore that.

I've never had any strings symptoms of pregnancy either / no sickness etc, but I've had 2 easy and perfectly healthy pregnancies so it doesn't mean anything.
I didn't do line tests last time, just the digi's so didn't even think about faint lines but mine were only really dark as of yesterday x

I'm feeling good. Happy and excited now I am over the shock! Knew it was possible we would get pregnant as I had my implant out, but didn't expect it to happen so fast. This would've been my 4th period but it never came. Just board of being in secrecy limbo already! Going to be wishing these summer holidays away so I can have my scan! Lol

Yea I did some research on the internet and some people said they didn't have any cm at all and some had a lot. I think my best sign is, that I am soo soo tired. It sucks cause I don't even know when my period was supposed to come, but since I am 4 weeks today, I guess today is the average it was supposed to come? Just scared that I am taking another test today and that is says not pregnant :/ Even though I would be surprised cause then I must have experienced bleeding, right?

It will be fine... Just take it from the first day of your last period and don't worry about O. It's the date your doctor would use anyways.
I didn't find out I was pregnant with DS until I was 8 weeks. I had no clue until everytime I took a sip of my Malibu I was throwing it up and my friend dragged me to do a pregnancy test the next day. No symptoms at all apart from my body rejecting alcohol.

You'll definitely have some bleeding if your witch was going to come. You may (but unlikely) get some spotting today but unless it's bright red there's nothing to worry about. Just enjoy the fact you're pregnant! Keep a PMA and please try not to worry... Yes there is lots of bad news on this forum but there's MORE happy endings than sad xx

Thank you, you make me feel better :) I'll take another test today and get one for tomorrow as well. Do you think since it showed up on both digital and FRER already I can go ahead and take a normal one that does not detect early? I feel like my boobs are more sore today so I take this as a good sign! :)

Yea if it's there it'll get it. I just used internet cheapies and asda own before using a CB digi. They were faint but there. The darkness of the line is irrelevant - a line is a positive and that's all that matters ! The only reason I'm still testing is this is my last baby and I ordered 50 ICs so need to use them up lol

I hope I am helping Hun. I really hate seeing people worried as I know how much it consumed me when pregnant last time. It's much more enjoyable this time - tho maybe a bit boring with nothing to panic over! Lol.

Ah there u go! Sore boobs are good. I haven't even got that. They're just heavier. But I supposed breastfeeding took all growing pains away as they were massive then! Lol x

Oh and I don't have a nerve for anything right now! Earlier I felt like I would start crying cause my mom didn't take it seriously that I'm scared and want to take another test. And now my younger siblings (10 and 7) are stressing me out so bad! Ugh. I will keep you updated!

Yea keep me posted... All will be fine... Mums can be a pain. Mine got upset because it meant I was going "further away from her" - what?!?!

Take it easy. Xx

Thanks for directing me to this thread, klink!

Hi, carlyjade86! Nice to meet you! :flower:

I'm sorry you are feeling worried, klink! Although I definitely do understand. I was pregnant before, but it sadly ended in a chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage - the spotting actually started the day I found out I was pregnant, and the loss was in full swing by 3 days later. So, I have been worried this time around, but I know that staying calm and positive is the best thing I can do! And, this time around, I do feel much different and more more confident, believe it or not!

I find that thinking ahead in a very positive way is helpful in keeping me relaxed and helping me feel like it is real! I've been looking at baby clothes and baby furniture online, thinking about a baby shower, imagining how I'd set up the nursery, making lists of names, etc.

I also watch/listen to relaxation videos, take time to rest/read/watch tv, and listen to happy music. Going for nice walks can be calming, too.

I think it's definitely natural and normal to feel nervous, especially with all the added hormones going through your body. Just try to take care of yourself the best you can! :hugs:

Thank you guys so much for comforting me :hugs:
I will go to the public pool with my family this afternoon and buy another HPT after that. I can't help but need to test again to be sure it's there cause the littlest cramp has me run to the bathroom to check for blood. I can't help but feel that something is not right. Maybe I think it's too good to be true, who knows.
I am glad that you feel better this time around Karen! I'm sure you're bean will stick :)

Thanks, klink! :)

I am going to my family doctor this morning, to get my referral for my prenatal bloodwork. Hopefully I will get that done tomorrow. I hate needles, but at least it's for a happy reason. :) Then on Wednesday, I will meet my OB! I'm excited, but also a little nervous. I have to confess I've never been to an OB/GYN before as I was not sexually active until marriage, so I don't know what to expect!

klink, I might advise to wait for tomorrow morning to test so you can use first morning urine. When you're in the very early stages, that can make a big difference.

If you're still feeling really uncertain, maybe try going to the ER and say you're pregnant but are feeling awful; they might do a blood test and hopefully the results will put you at ease. :)

Also klink, looking at your ticker, we must have a very similar wedding date!

Ours was June 8, 2013. What's yours?

Oooo Awesome, Thanks so much Klink!! Awesome thread title, you picked that fast!! :happydance: I'm so excited we have a home now. I really needed this place. I didn't want to offend anyone any further, but I can definitely understand where they were coming from. I mean, I'm the oldest out of all of my siblings (some of them are baking #2 right now), and I'm barely on #1 lol!

HIIIII carlyjade86! Hope your #3 bun is smoooooth sailing lol

Hi Karen916! How are things going for you? I see you've been on the positive train, I love it! I haven't gotten around to looking at the furniture yet, that sounds like a fun idea. That'll definitely get me in a more confident mode. I'm trying so hard to just be positive and not have those other thoughts, but sometimes it can be difficult
I'm glad I have you ladies on this journey with me. I can't wait until the 4th month so that we can all know what we're having :haha
Secretly, what do you ladies want to have? Honestly, I want a :blue:, but I wouldn't be angry or anything if it was a :pink:

Thank you guys so much for comforting me :hugs:
I will go to the public pool with my family this afternoon and buy another HPT after that. I can't help but need to test again to be sure it's there cause the littlest cramp has me run to the bathroom to check for blood. I can't help but feel that something is not right. Maybe I think it's too good to be true, who knows.
I am glad that you feel better this time around Karen! I'm sure you're bean will stick :)

I've been the same way too as far as the cramps. I've had issue w/ Ovarian cysts during my AF, so any cramps to me feels like AF is coming, and I'm ALWAYS running to the restroom to check, but lately it's been the CM only.
I'm behind you 100% on double, triple, quadruple checking though lol because I would want to be sure too. If it wasn't for the BW, I think I would have test like 8 more times too. I'm pretty sure you're preggers though, but just in case :dust:

I want a boy but wouldn't mind a girl either :)
And I took another HPT today, one that's not an early tell one and one that is.

Here's the one that tells you the day of your missed period:

https://i62.tinypic.com/2m6s5k0.jpg

the other one was a clear blue digital which said pregnant. gonna wait a few more days and take another one to see if that line will get any darker. Oh and my CM seems to have vanished :( Bad sign? :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->