Expecting #3!!!!!

momo198

Preggers wit #3
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance:I got my bfp @11dpo after being on implanon for 1.5 yrs...

congrats:kiss:, quick question how long did it take you before you bfp???

Kinda iffy now looking at my ticker it says im only 3 weeks not even a mnth so i'm thinking thats too soon to get BFP getting worried!

Kinda iffy now looking at my ticker it says im only 3 weeks not even a mnth so i'm thinking thats too soon to get BFP getting worried!

Hey momo,
How's things going??
I got a V faint BFP this morning and two this afternoon..hoping its real although I am doubtful.

Waiting till my FR and digi's arrive.
Hope all is wekk with you :hugs:

yes everything is fine as of now no morning sickness just a little nauseated and my boobs are still sore(tmi) and i still have the worst headache!!!
Thats great about the bfp cnt wait to u get your digi to confirm!!!

yes everything is fine as of now no morning sickness just a little nauseated and my boobs are still sore(tmi) and i still have the worst headache!!!

I got my BFP!!!

Confirmed with 2FR and 2 digi's....Bumb buddies???

So please we both got there this month :happydance::happydance:

I got my BFP!!!

Confirmed with 2FR and 2 digi's....Bumb buddies???

So please we both got there this month :happydance::happydance:
Congratulations!!!!:happydance: I'm so happy for you, how r u feeling? I guess implanon is not that bad:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->