Expecting our second Christmas pudding!

zilla

Reaction score
Our gorgeous little boy was born on 9th December 2012, we started trying for #2 in March 2013, and one year later (after 2 losses along the way) we're now expecting our second Christmas pudding :)
Due around 5th/6th December 2014.
Had a chemical pregnancy last month, where my test never got darker so I was very happy to get this this week:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/703/l1oj.jpg

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

congratulations hun, im the same as you on the 2nd christmas pudding, our Daughter was born 14.12.12 & will be due this little one roughly 20.12.14 ahaha .. gotta love christmas babies <3 .. all the best hun x

congratulations hun, im the same as you on the 2nd christmas pudding, our Daughter was born 14.12.12 & will be due this little one roughly 20.12.14 ahaha .. gotta love christmas babies <3 .. all the best hun x

Thanks- congrats too :)
Oh is freaking out, 2 December babies plus xmas plus his birthday is boxing day!
December is going to be an expensive month!

Thanks- congrats too :)
Oh is freaking out, 2 December babies plus xmas plus his birthday is boxing day!
December is going to be an expensive month!

My DH's birthday is Boxing day too! <3

We have a lot from November 19 to Jan. 15... Our anniversary, Thanksgiving, DH's birthday, Christmas, DD 2s birthday. We also purposely avoided our children's birth months, because we wanted them to have different birth months.

You never know... but you are probably going to have a November baby, I think! I'm just like you I've never had a baby passed or before 39+2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->