Expecting your first child?

Becoming1

Reaction score
I work at Spun Gold TV and we are making a new documentary series for Sky about first time parents!!

The series will follow eight couples/single parents as they become parents for the first time during the first 6 months of their baby's lives, post birth.

We want to capture the highs and lows of this life-changing time, from the sleepless nights, baby's first smile and all that becoming a parent throws at you.

Our aim is to be along side you for a number of magical 'firsts' such as weighings, midwife visits, health visitor appointments and park walks as well as keeping up with you on any big events such as bringing baby home.

We are looking for people who are going to enjoy this experience, and it is a lovely keep sake to have the first six months of your babies life documented in this way.

In addition all the directors working on this programme have recently become mothers themselves so they know and understand the path of motherhood.

If you are interested in finding out more about this programme please email me at [email protected] or call me on 02070656926.

We already have 6 people involved on this programme are are looking for 2 more due between now and the end of February.

I look forward to hearing from you soon AND CONGRATULATIONS!!

Any conversation at this stage would be in complete confidence and there would be no obligation to appear in the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->