experience question help please?

mask

Reaction score
hello!
i have a kinda major but not question.
details are about before finding out when your pregnant :)
im on birth control and im not the best at taking it the exact same time every day. :wacko:
questions is im having a dull ache in my ovaries for about 5 days on and off. i start my period on tuesday of next week and im wondering if it could be implantation or just early sign of a menstral cycle. cuz its been 5 days here. idk if im imagining the ache cuz im paying more close attention to it since i dont know if i was ovulating during a curtain time this month. but my husband and i want kids but just want to wait if we can.
could it be a sign of early stage of preggers?

ANY ADVICE?!

Implantation pain usually starts around the day your period would be due, or a day or two earlier. It wouldn't start a couple of weeks earlier. It feels like period pain. Not everyone feels it btw.

Wait until your period is late and do a test, but I wouldn't say what you're feeling is pregnancy symptoms imo. Doesn't mean you can't be pregnant though, the implantation pain is usually the first symptom along with period being late - before your period due date you wouldn't get any symptoms whether pregnant or not.

Hope that helps!

I agree it doesn't mean you are, but obviously if you're not taking the pills properly it's a possibility. Depending on what you want maybe it'd make sense to either come off the pill or go on something like the coil or implant :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->