Experienced charters, HELP!!!!

SweetTart78

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Im a newbie to the board. This is my 3 rd cycle charting and i had a temp decrease between days 6-8 dpo of .1 each day. My last two cycle charts did not have a decrease like this. I am still above my coverline, but it just looks odd to me. My normal lp is 16 days, so i cant imagine af coming this early. Im wondering is FF is wrong and i didnt really ovulate?? , but it is showing i did. If anyone could take a look at the link to my chart below and tell me what they think i would really appreciate it

Thanks!!!

It looks as though you have a definite thermal shift, so I'd say you ovulated.

I wouldn't worry. I have been charting for a long time and it's always different. Temps don't actually mean much till beyond pointing out your O and dropping for AF. Some people even go below the line and still get a BFP.

Thanks.....maybe im comparing this chart too much with my other two .....the decreasing temps just were throwing me for a loop

Can the temp decrease in my chart be a possible implantation dip?

I doubt it's implantation. Implantation is only 1 day. Temps go go up and down, it's normal.

Yea i was thinking it couldnt have been implantation dip. Well, my temp went back up .2 today! :flower:

Yea, i dont need any stress lol. This is only my 3 rd cycle charting so i guess i have to get used to the up and down temps. Ive had concerns in the past on whether i ovulate every month or not and temping and chating with FF has been a great help. According to FF, i ovulated this month , so im hoping for my BFP!

You will find out soon, you are getting close. Best of luck!

Yup, getting close....af is supposed to arrive the 10 th.......Temp stayed the same this morning as it was yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->