Experienced Mums? Whats this flicking feeling?

Emmie M

Reaction score
I'm not expecting,yet,been trying for 14 months or more,been there done that with the 'unexplained infertility' many years ago,then lost weight,had my first son,2 moscarriages,then another son then a accident whic resulted in 3rd son!! Been TTC for 14 months and nothing,yes I am grateful we have 3 gorgeous boys. Had a blood test which showed progesterone at 16,my gp said it's massively unlikely I will concieve with this level. Waiting for AF to arrive for the day 21 tests. I get AF on the 27th,sometimes a day before,sometimes a day after,I get cramps and the runs(soz) for a week before,then spot then bleed for 3 days,the last 6 months or so,AF has been arriving earlier and heavier and lasting longer,and no warning at all,I got for a wee and nothing,then a wee later and blood everywhere. I had bleeding in early pregnacy with my fist son,I had a misc years before hi too. Now,this is the 'flicking' question. When our second son was 3 weeks old,he was in hosp poorly with bronchiolitis,I was due to have a coil fitted but missed the appt becasue he was in hosp,anyway,he got better,we DTD. Hubs was on the loo a week or so later,I said to him I had this weird feeling,I tried to explain but couldnt. Just above my pubic bone I kept getting this little feeling,every now and then like flicking,the only way I could explain was like a burrowing,I joked to him,oooh I bet I am pregnant!! Week later AF late and a BFP,so anyway,I am geting that flicking feeling now and its exactly the same,I did a test when I had the last 'AF' as I had lots of pain and it was negative. Did anyone else get this funny flicking feeling or am I just imagining it because I want the BFP? Sorry it all sounds gobbledeegook!!!

Not experienced it. I have had a vibrating feeling by my pubic bone just after my BFP but I wouldn't describe it as flicking.

Hope you get your BFP soon! x

Some women, especially those who are in-tune with their bodies, just KNOW when they're pregnant. I've always known before the tests turned positive. The dead give away is I'll always get round ligament "cramp" if I stand up too quickly or sneeze. But we're talking about before AF is even due to show her ugly head. And I never get cramps before AF, so when they come, I know I'm pregnant. I've had 5 pregnancies and this has held true for all of them :) So you're flickering feeling can absolutely be your body's way of telling you you're pregnant. When is AF due for you? When will you test?

I had a vibrating feeling in my uterus and pulling near my belly button but no 'flicking', do you mean like a poking/pulling?

when ur pregnant lots is going on, things start to move up...it may cause spasms and such which maybe your flicking pain.

Iv got a 2 year old, and I'm newly pregnant also. I know that whilst I wasn't pregnant in between the 2 I often felt things that felt like feeling a baby move, I don't know what they were, but I remember feeling surprised at how similar it was to being pregnant. If ur wondering if ur pregnant why not just get a test to be sure? I see u have had 3 children already, and I know u feel movement earlier when uv had a baby already, but I think unless u were fairly far along any 'movement' ur feeling is pretty unlikely to be pregnancy related, in my opinion xx

Some women, especially those who are in-tune with their bodies, just KNOW when they're pregnant. I've always known before the tests turned positive. The dead give away is I'll always get round ligament "cramp" if I stand up too quickly or sneeze. But we're talking about before AF is even due to show her ugly head. And I never get cramps before AF, so when they come, I know I'm pregnant. I've had 5 pregnancies and this has held true for all of them :) So you're flickering feeling can absolutely be your body's way of telling you you're pregnant. When is AF due for you? When will you test?

That cramp you speak of is one of the signs I knew I was pregnant this time around. Happened before AF was due for me too.

Iv got a 2 year old, and I'm newly pregnant also. I know that whilst I wasn't pregnant in between the 2 I often felt things that felt like feeling a baby move, I don't know what they were, but I remember feeling surprised at how similar it was to being pregnant. If ur wondering if ur pregnant why not just get a test to be sure? I see u have had 3 children already, and I know u feel movement earlier when uv had a baby already, but I think unless u were fairly far along any 'movement' ur feeling is pretty unlikely to be pregnancy related, in my opinion xx

i really remember after my kiddos where born for like a yr i would feel like a baby would move inside me..
felt just like it...used to freak me out because i knew for well i was not pregnant..
it was most probably ur body going back to normal ...that is what i chalked it up too but its freaky right?

i really remember after my kiddos where born for like a yr i would feel like a baby would move inside me..
felt just like it...used to freak me out because i knew for well i was not pregnant..
it was most probably ur body going back to normal ...that is what i chalked it up too but its freaky right?

Yes, really freaky! :shrug::wacko: Glad it's not just me! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->