experiencing a miscarriage...:(

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. This is probably the one of the worst phases of this process. When it happened to me, I just wanted to get it out of me. It is perfectly normal to feel like that. I felt sadness but also a sense of relief once I knew it was totally over. It took some time, but I eventually felt better and even hopeful about the future. For now, you are going to feel sad, angry, relief and a host of other feelings. Honor them. Express them here, and with your other supports. You will get through this and I promise, there will be light in your life again.

BIG HUGS to you :hugs:

hi so sorry for your loss i was 10 weeks when i found out my baby had gone and the hospital sent me home for a week too, the day before my scan was arranged i started with contractions and passed my baby at home, next day i went for the scan and there was just remaining bits of tissue left by this time i had, had enough and told them i wanted dnc and for it too all be over (even though my body would have done it's job alone) but i thought i'd done enough alone, after my dnc bleeding stopped next day and evrything returned to normal pretty quickly, i buried my baby in a special place where only me and my oh know where she is, sending you lots of love xxxx

:wacko: I am 24 and am a mother to a 5 year old girl living with my bf and his 7 year old son we have been together for a year n 7 months we had talked about starting to try and have a baby in a year it came sooner though I was 7 weeks when I started to have my miscarriage I lost my baby on the 9th it is my first miscarriage and I am not quite sure how to feel I am a hot mess I am very sensitive angry hurt and I feel as though my bf is not being supportive of me or my feelings I am sure he is just trying to deal in his own way but I feel like he is being insensitive I told him I want a puppy and he said no and tells me that we can hve another baby I don't want to though bc I don't think I could handle this again i just want the pain to stop both pysichally and emotionaly

I too had a miscarriage @ 9 weeks baby only measured 5 weeks and no heartbeat I know how you feel and I am so sorry! My prayers are with you and I hope when yu decide to try again you get your bfp quick,Again I am so sorry ((Hugs))

Thanks it's nice to have someone who knows what I am dealing with to talk to I am sry for ur loss too

I too had a miscarriage @ 9 weeks baby only measured 5 weeks and no heartbeat I know how you feel and I am so sorry! My prayers are with you and I hope when yu decide to try again you get your bfp quick,Again I am so sorry ((Hugs))[/Q

I feel so alone like my bf n even some of my friends are insensitive to my feelings I am dealing with pain emtionally and pyscaily I told my daughter n pretty much stepson that god needed the baby to watch over them as their graurdian angel I let my daughter name he she chose sadies that was one of my names I had liked I have this sense of emptieness and feel as though I just had a baby but there is no baby so I keep trying to fill that void with something else I really think that If I got a pet it would make me feel better cuz it's something new n little to care for sorry I wrote a book on here I guess I just need to vent my feelings to someone who understands

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->