Expired - Sex Toys For Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://www.nwdaily.co.uk/MoreBrilliantStuffView.aspx?id=2982

You might be the type of girl who has a top drawer full of them, or perhaps you're totally loyal to your trusty rabbit, or maybe you're a bit shy and haven't ever tried a sex toy - but whatever the case - this is a great opportunity to add to your collection or break down that bunny barrier...​

NW is gathering oodles of naughty sex toys together for you to try out - for free! All we ask in return, is that you report back to your fellow NWDaily users and tell us how it was for you. We'll set up a chat area for each 'product'.​

Drop us an email (mailto:[email protected]) with your name, address and relationship status (just so we don't send you singletons toys for two) and leave the rest to us.​

We could send you any manner of, erm, thing in the post - so be prepared to be open minded!!​

Thanks ladies. Enjoy please...​

PS Packages will be marked 'private and confidential' and won't have any branding on them - so there's no excuse!​

:rofl: I think I just found my new Halloween costume....

whats the catch? Previously used? lol Gently loved?

:rofl: I was wondering the same thing.:dohh:

anyone ordered and got theirs?

I ordered some, hehehe shy bairns get nowt!

Just hope there's not loads of vibratey stuff cause I can't use em!

Hope its still open or ill look like a right berk! lmao

I never got mine :(

I got an email saying that they ran out and were getting more stock but I never got one :(

PMSL!!!!! My email got sent back to me...guess i look a right muppet lol.

Damn it, i got all excited too!

LOL you'd look more of a muppet if it got through and the domain name was for a different company now! :rofl:

is goes on to heat magazine! i was about to email them!! and as them 4 my free toys :blush:

I tried emailing them to that address says the email address is wrong does someone have the right email address.thanxs:flower:

Curly, this thread is 5 years old :rofl:

I think this offer may have expired.

V xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member