Extended rear facing car seat-which one?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an extended rear facing car seat for my ds. I'm wanting one that is isofix. I just don't know much about them! Are they really better than forward facing?

Anyone got any recommendations? (In UK)

Any help appreciated! Thanks!

The besafe one looks fantastic but is really big, maxi-cosi two way pearl would have been my choice if we had isofix in the car, the seat looks nice and roomy but isn't as big as the besafe. We went with the joie ianchor as the base can be used as isofix or belted. It's often on offer in mothercare, so far we like it although even in the most reclined position we find it isn't reclined much because our seats our sloped. It also doesn't look as big as some of the seats so I don't think it will last as long but should last till DS is 3.5ish.
I like rear facing because in the event of a collision there is less pressure on the neck.

I have the britax dual fix and like it. Was very expensive though!

We have the joie I anchor too. We paid £175 I think? She looks comfy!

Louis was in BeSafe Izi isofix until he was 4 and he is tall so it really did see him through.
Alex is in a 2 Way Pearl by maxi-cosi. I think both are brilliant erf seats but would say the BeSafe takes up a bit more room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->