Extreme Fatigue?

LeeBee

Reaction score
I know that fatigue is just one of those things that goes along with pregnancy... but I am seriously EXAUSTED, and I'm starting to wonder if it could maybe be something more. But I don't even know what that "more" could be? My blood pressure has also dropped a bit... 90/50 at my appointment today. The nurse practitioner I saw said that the only real concern with this was that it could possibly make me dizzy or pass out. But I wonder if it could be connected to me being so tired?

So I don't really know what my question is... LOL. Is anyone else having this issue?

Yes a while ago but bloodtests showed nothing. They thought it could be aneamia but it wasn't. Think some just getting unbelievably exhausted x good luck

I suffer with ME, so extreme fatigue is part of everyday life for me anyway, but while pregnant I am finding this worse, I do think you should speak to your doctor or mw tho, to rule out aneamia

I'm been suffering with this soooo badly, to the point that I haven't even been to work for two weeks. I'm being tested for gd and having a full blood count, but I'm not convinced they will find something. I also have a slight low pressure, but no one seems too worried about it...

I'm suffering with this but I have Gestational Diabetes which can apparently make you feel very tired.! x

I know the feeling its reallyyyy stressing me out !!! Everyday i wake up feeling ok but after a while i go down hill and am totally knackered and have ZERO energy to do anything!!!! Maybe some vitamins or something might help??xx

I suffer with ME, so extreme fatigue is part of everyday life for me anyway, but while pregnant I am finding this worse, I do think you should speak to your doctor or mw tho, to rule out aneamia

I thought about Anemia, but I'm pretty sure they tested me for that at my first appointment, and it must have been negative because they didn't say anything. I wonder if that is something that can develop during pregnancy?

ditto =( I've found it unbearable, especially without my medication :nope:

Anaemia can come on at any stage in pregnancy, so def go get it checked out.

xx

Me too :(

Just gotta take it 1 day at a time.

:hugs:

I thought about Anemia, but I'm pretty sure they tested me for that at my first appointment, and it must have been negative because they didn't say anything. I wonder if that is something that can develop during pregnancy?

If they haven't yet, they'll do another routine test soon because there's a natural drop in iron levels during the middle of pregnancy. I was feeling pretty low a few weeks ago: tired and weepy, and I went back on my prenatal. I'd stopped taking it for awhile because it bothers my stomach so much. It seemed to help.

I would definitely mention it again to your physician. They should definitely be checking your levels during pregnancy. Also, Thyroid problems can sometimes be a problem during pregnancy for some women, and that can also create fatigue as well. If your blood pressure is that low, it could also cause that ...

Me too :(

Just gotta take it 1 day at a time.

:hugs:

I'm trying to lol, easier said than done most days. I;ve got fibromyalgia too, so it's all fun and games atm :nope: If you want someone to have a moan to feel free to message me :flower: xxx

I'm suffering with this but I have Gestational Diabetes which can apparently make you feel very tired.! x

Me too! I have been fine some days, but had a few where I am utterly and totally exhausted, so I really sympathise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->