Extreme lower back pain start of labour??

xblondiex

Reaction score
The other night i got the worst back pain u can imagine i couldnt sleep a wink nothing eased it not even a hot water bottle or cushion then when i woke up i still had it no position helped i even tried getting on my knees on the floor and pushing my back out. Everyone has told me they started with this pain just before they went into labour could i be nearly ready or is it just nothing? Im 32 weeks and never had pain like that before

On my last my labour started with mild back pain that didn't let up. I took paracetamol and went to bed that night and when I woke the following morning the back pain was stronger but coming every 3 minutes. The plain didn't get bad until I got to the hospital later on that day. I ended up with back labour.

Labour is different every time so unfortunately it's impossible to tell if your pain is the start of something. You're only 32 weeks so chances are it's baby bouncing on a nerve or something to that effect. I guess the only way to know for sure is when the plain doesn't go away :cry:

I'm almost 26 weeks and my lo in in the 92 centile. Man does it hurt when he tries to turn. I swear I can feel his head digging into my kidneys and it hurts. My last one didn't hurt like this even when full term.

I have painful backpain and actually feel stif when standing which tells me she is pressing on a nerve. She is very low and is head down since 20 weeks already. Lol

I agree with fourstar that unfortunately for how far along you are it is likely the baby on nerve :(

Probably baby on a nerve or just moving their way down. Today I've had the most intense back pain/pressure moments, putting on my socks was very difficult because I feel like I have a giant rock stuffed in my pelvis!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->