extreme pain right under breasts & above belly. anyone else?

Melisa1985

Reaction score
I been feeling pain right under my boobs and above belly, its like inbetweenn going around. & the pain gets so much worse at night.anyone know what this is??? anything that could help?? i been crying from the pain, sooo irritating & uncomfrtable & dont know how i'll manage this every day now

Does it feel like a sun burn? I had something similar, I found it was my bra pinching a nerve

i haven't been wearing bra's lately so I doubt it's that. its not really like sunburn, its more like muscle pain or rib pain to extreme. whatever i do its still there, nothing makes it better. just tried taking tylenol & putting heat on it, nothing helps : (

Sounds like rib pain. I usually try to get LO to switch positions by rolling over.

mine doesn't help no matter how many times i roll over, its still the same. : ( y does rib pain happen?

I had it a couple of weeks ago and it lasted for a few days. It was achy to the touch! I asked my OB about it and she said its because all of your muscles and ligaments are being stretched for labor and delivery this can happen.

I also think it could be from baby's position because mine was worse on one side, the side where I knew baby a probably had his feet!

There's a muscle that starts at your crotch, runs up the center of your stomach and out over your ribs. As baby stretches you out, it burns over your ribs. I still have it but have progressed to also having the feeling I was kicked in the crotch with steel toed boots. Oh the joys of pregnancy!

Rib pain can also be a sign of pre e huni if it doesnt go call mw xxx

Ive been having what sounds like the same. Had it a few times now and it comes on so strong all of a sudden and really takes my bresth away coz the pain is so bad its making me feel sick now thinking about it. I have had loads of heartburn n acid reflux around the same time too. The first time it happened I was home alone n I panicked so I rang my mum wjo used to be a midwife. She said wind gets trapped right under ur rib cage. I didnt really believe her coz no way did I think wind could be that painful but when I had it the other night I rubbed n massaged quite hard where it was and after a while it passed. But really is an awful pain. I really scared my dh the other night coz I couldnt breath n was crying and rolling around in pain. But passed after about 5 or 10 minutes. Trying to control my beathing hrlped a little too.

Ive had rib pain, i thought it was where baby is growing and ribs have to extend or where baby is moving, i find laying down helps relieve it

Sometimes doing inversions helps me out too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->