Extremely confused about this cycle? Need opinions.

Kmarie19

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I got my last period on february 28th. I always have a 27ish day cycle. Several months back I had a hormone blood panel done and every level was perfect. I have been using the clearblue advanced digital OPKs for about 4 months now. Every month they always work out for me, and I always wind up getting my solid smiley around cd13/cd14.

This month, starting on cd10, i had some pink discharge when I wiped. Not thinking anything of it, we BD'd that night and there was alittle bit of brownish blood on him. This has NEVER happened to me before, and I always have regular cycles.

I have been taking the digital OPK's since cd7 and it is still an open circle (negative) today is cd14.

Is it possible im not ovulating this cycle? Or could the test be wrong? I have been extremely fatigued and emotional the past week, though I cant imagine how I could possibly be pregnant if that were the case. Should we keep BDing? Should I keep testing? I figured it would have atleast shown a flashing smiley by now but nothing....

Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->