Extremely swollen lady bits

chezababy

New mummy to baby girl
Reaction score
I've been swollen down below since becoming pregnant (I was during my last pregnancy too) but the last couple of weeks it's just gotten worse and worse. It's extremely uncomfortable to wipe after using the toilet and even to walk at times (sex is nearly impossible due to the internal swelling). I'm also getting sharp pains from my cervix (I tried to feel it but can only brush it with the tip of my finger so no idea what it feels like). Anyone else suffering swelling like this or sharp pains?

No pains, but swelling oh yes! Its extremelly uncimfortable, feeling like i been inflated like a balloon down there :)

I'm sorry you've got it too but it's nice to know I'm not alone. I'm only 33 weeks so I'm hoping it's not going to keep getting worse or I'll never squeeze this baby out.

Me too! Pregnancy is weird at times!

I have been swollen on and off during this pregnancy. This past week it got so bad sitting was quite uncomfortable. Not really painful. The swelling seems to have gone down a bit for me.. thankfully.

I have noticed that too but I think it is just because baby is well and truly head down. I would quite like her to make an appearance soon!

I haven't, but it's not an uncommon side effect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->