eye lash in eye! HELP!

daisii

Reaction score
Title says it all really. my LO has an eye lash in his eye, how do i get it out?

rinse his eye with some water or leave it he will blink it out in time dont worry unles it bothers him

My LO seemed to always have one in his eye, but it didn't bother him, so I didn't poke around. They always worked themselves out somehow.

Fran ALWAYS seems to have something in her eye lol. She has never bothered about it so I just leave it - they work their way out naturally on their own xx

Normaly babies barely even notice things like that and most dont blink it out because they havnt yrt learnt how to clear their own eyes by blinking (if you notice alot will just stare and stare at you without blinking) if its not bothering him leave it and it will work its way out as they move their eyes.
If it is bothering him then either wave a toy from side to side to encourage him to move his eyes around to wash it away or wipe a soft bit of tishue or cotton wool with a little cooled boiled water over his eye to proved some moisture (tear duct dont start working properly till about 3/4 months).
Never start trying to use you finger to wipe it away or get it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->