eye rubbing?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Anyone else have this problem? When Hannah's tired and we're trying to get her to sleep she constantly rubs her eyes, waking herself up! :wacko: We literally have to hold down her hands to keep her from rubbing her eyes. Any solutions?

I Dunno, Jasmine does it but falls asleep anyway lol...

yup chloe does this. I dont stop her. she usually stops when shes ready to go to sleep- just a few minutes usually

Hannah is absolutely obsessive about it will do it for 10-15 minutes! :wacko: Guess we'll just let her rub and see what happens :lol: Thanks girls

yea jordyn does this too its generally my favorite cue haah i know she'll be asleep soon after she does it

Grace does it too. It drives me mad because she rubs then pushes her hands down her face which pulls her dummy out and then she cries because she wants her dummy

Grace does it too. It drives me mad because she rubs then pushes her hands down her face which pulls her dummy out and then she cries because she wants her dummy

Yep!!! We have that problem!

Yup Caitlyn rubs her eyes and plays with her ears when she's tired!

Kaya not only does this but also crawls out of bed, sits up, and hits herself all in order to wake herself up!

I don't think you should be worried, she has pain reflexes that prevent her from doing it roughly.
:hugs:

I'm not worried just find it irritating :rofl:

tommy is the same, we put a blanket one side of him with his hand under, the other side i hold his hand until hes asleep...nightmare but a necessity lol

h c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"