Eye twitching

Mum2BKW

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed one eye twitching in the 3rd tri?

Over the last couple of weeks my right eye has started twitching occasionally (maybe 2/3 times a day). I've never had this before. It's not a one off spasm but it keeps twitching and feels really weird for 5 minutes or so.

I have been sleeping fine so I don't think it's tiredness, and my blood tests have never shown me to be deficient in anything.

Is this common or should I mention it to my midwife?

Yup! Muscle spasms are generally due to a calcium depletion (same for restless leg syndrome also). Try taking a calcium supplement WITH magnesium. The magnesium is very important because without it your body will not properly absorb the calcium. Hope that helps!

Yup! Muscle spasms are generally due to a calcium depletion (same for restless leg syndrome also). Try taking a calcium supplement WITH magnesium. The magnesium is very important because without it your body will not properly absorb the calcium. Hope that helps!

Thank you! I'll give this a try :)

I'll also have to give magnesium a try as it's been happening to me, too!

I had a twitch in my ear for days! It was like a random pulse! Apparently a muscle twitch in my ear! Really fed up with random pregnancy symptoms now!

My left eye has been twitching on and off for like 2/3 weeks! I feel like a crazed woman! I asked at my last appt if it was PG related and Dr. said no so I don't know what to think!

I have this in my left eye as well! Its been making me crazy glad to see I'm not the only one, I will def ask about it at my appt on Monday tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->