eyes please....Update

flipporama1

Reaction score
Ok, Dh and I are NTNP and I keep having pregnant dreams, lol. so I took a test and I *swear* I see something but then I don't.... I ordered some more that'll be here today sometime so I guess I'll know for sure within a few days but do you see anything?

Attachments

• bbbb.jpg
    bbbb.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 54
  • inverted.png
    inverted.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 39
I'm having trouble picking anything out on the shadowy one-- but I definitely see a little something on th inverted one! Fingers crossed that this turns into a nice BFP for you!

In person, there's *something* there. can't tell color or anything but my eyesight is garbage. I def see it on invert too!!! AHHHH!! I'm nervous, as I didn't think this would happen so soon since I'm still Breastfeeding, and I had to use Vitex to get preg with LO. I don't ovulate regularly... hopefully I'll have a more defined line later or tomorrow. or a stark white! either way I'm excited :) LOL

Can see it on the invert too, good luck! Xx

Here's it taken out. I still can't tell if its got color or a really bad indent :(
So really early on Sunday (like 2am) I felt a cramp similar to ovulating but now I'm wondering if it was implantation or ovulation. If implantation it would be blaring positive, right? But ovulation I'd only be 5 or 6 dpo, which is WAY too early to be testing.... Idk, I'm gonna drive myself nuts until I have a definitive answer! Lol

Attachments

• 20160402_102100-1.jpg
    20160402_102100-1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 57
Be careful when you take out of case it causes a pink line to appear sometimes

Glongg I was just going to say the same thing ever since your previous post with the positive lines once they were taken out of the case!

They looked positive IN the case though. I just can't help myself though & wanted to see them out of the case. I know you *shouldn't* but I did, lol

I see that one out of the case , good luck !

I got some Wondfo's in the mail today and I'm holding to take one in a few hours. I also got FRERs for the morning.... we'll see!

I only waited 2 hours and took a wondfo, there's nothing I can really see. I'm gonna try another in the morning and if that has anything on it I'll hold for a frer...

Ok so, I took a wondfo & a frer from a different box and they're both solid BFN. Which is ok because we're really wanting to wait until LO is 1 because I'm breastfeeding. The other frer's were either really bad indents or evaps or a combination of both, lol. I wasn't convinced and didn't even tell dh yesterday because I didn't want him to get excited for nothing.
Good luck & baby dust to all!! I'll be back when it's time! ☺

Aw sorry but sounds like you really wanted to wait a bit longer, loads of luck when you do try xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->