Eyes please!

Back in later today for repeat bloods and see what the HCG is doing, weirdly I feel sort of, back to normal after days of intense nausea, absolutely no pain now. So either the cheap tests have literally caught a line at day one (it was stark white negative the day before I first posted), or it's been a chemical.
Haven't got any HPTs in to test again but I did an OPK - with both my sons it was a super strong positive on the OPK that got me to do the HPT, which was then a blazing line right away for both. But OPKs have been negative for the past two weeks. I know that doesn't actually mean anything but for me, both pregnancies, it has done. So my levels are LOW. And okay, if it's only like, a few days post conception that's understandable, but on the flip side, I'm now two and a half weeks late for AF.
All so weird.

Definitely think you could have ovulated late and not be as late for af as you think you are. Don't know what to hope for you but hope you are doing OK x

Thank you for your kind words. Right now I'm just hoping I don't need surgery, and everything else I'll figure out down the road.

The mystery goes on... What I have, apparently, is a 'persisting pregnancy of unknown location'. They scan didn't find it in the tubes or the uterus, and I have to have another one this week to see if anything's changed or if it's become visible somewhere else?! Still 'expectant management' at this point, basically just see what happens, keep the phone to hand in case ectopic symptoms flare up, but otherwise just assume it might already have been and gone. Scan next week, more bloods, more waiting. Weird few weeks, I must say.

Oh how frustrating for you! I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Exactly what I had to go through. My pregnancy was ended at 8+6 gestation, which was 30th December 2021. I am so sorry you’re going through all this and sending you hugs from afar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->