Eyes please!

LoneWanderer

Reaction score
Shadow? Evap? Indent? No colour, but it's well and truly there IRL and first spotted it within about 4 mins.
There's *something* and I'm driving myself insane with it.
Not trying (already got two toddlers!) but we had a slip up, I thought we'd be fine as I was due AF the next day and also had a very negative OPK that day.
Now two weeks late. Tested every day for like a week and nothing til this today.
Knew you ladies would be the best spotters so looking for those experienced eyes.

PXL_20231122_094519505.jpg

That looks like a faint bfp to me hun. Are you able to test again?

Be tomorrow at the earliest before I can get to the shops. Glad I'm not going insane though, other half was like nah, there's nowt there, but I've spent enough time staring at these little buggers over the years to spot a line :|

There’s no denying that line hun. Strange how the frer was negative but that cheapie is darker than before. Will you test again tomorrow?

Bizarre 24 hours or so: rushed to a&e with signs of ectopic, they told me urine was negative and definitely not pregnant, then got my bloods back with a HCG of 33, which at two weeks late isn't what I'd expect at all. Back tomoz to see if they go up, down or stay the same but, no sign of ectopic OR uterine on scan. MMC, probs? That or somehow I ovulated so so late that it was after AF due and I'm like two weeks at most, but that doesn't explain the intensity of nausea and cramping and other symptoms versus how early it'd be. So... God knows. Weird week it's been.

so sorry your going through that, i hope you get answers soon, they should defo be rushing to make sure its not ectopic.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, we went through similar over the Christmas period a few years ago. HCG tests fluctuating and for us, the betas were 'sub-optimally rising'. I am hoping you've just got a late implanter. Keep us updated and hope it goes well. <3

so sorry your going through that, i hope you get answers soon, they should defo be rushing to make sure its not ectopic.
Unfortunately, if it's very early they like to take a 'conservative' approach these days and 'wait and watch'.

Yeah they've been very thorough, kept me 36 hours on surgical prep just in case, but scan didn't indicate anything imminent so, home to rest until tomorrow's bloods and go from there.

Hate to say it but MMC would be best outcome for us, it's just not the right time (two little kids with complex disabilities already) and I get the feeling my body knows that, but obviously ectopic would not be great so here's hoping those tubes are clear and either it's a late starter, or it's quietly been and gone.

How confusing. I hope you get the outcome you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->