Eyes seeing double?

alicia89

Mother of 1 and TTC
Reaction score
So I have been following these forums for the past 6 months, when my partner and I started TTC our 2nd child. I have always been terribly at the 2WW. I would have wasted so much money testing before it is up.

But yesterday I decided to go and buy another HPT (First Response Early Results). And this morning I was so unsure as to whether or not I should use it.. (Even though I bought a pack of 3). Anyways I eventually did it, after holding on going the toilet all morning.

And there it was.. A second line, or was it? I was beginning to think I was just seeing things and hoping so bad it was there that my eyes weren't seeing properly lol.

So I went to the doctors. I am 5 days late for my period, and I've had no symptoms. Although for the past 6 motnhs I am positive I've had every symptom in the book for early pregnancys.

The doctor did blood tests and I will be getting them back at 3.30 this afternoon, so in 2 and a half hours.

In the meantime I have been trying to keep myself busy as to not do another pregnancy test, but I couldn't help myself so I went and did another one. This time I can clearly see the second line. Right there in front of me!!

WWWWOOOOOOO I've finally gotten that BFP that we've been hoping for.

Now just got to get the blood results to confirm and then to tell my amazing fiance that has been asking me every day for the past week if I have my period or if I've had the usual cramps I get..

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Yess, I went back to the doctors and I am really confused now. My level of that stuff it detects was really low, like it was 5.5 and below 5 is negative from like 5 to 15 or something is maybe and then i think it was over 15 is pregnant.

So I am maybe but the doctor checked my HPT and said I am pregnant. I'm very confused mainly the fact that my HPT have both come up positive, My period was due a week ago but the blood tests aren't 100%.

One more thing, Doctor said I would be 6 weeks not 4 weeks, which would make me due on the 12th december not the 23rd. So I'm not sure.

Does anyone know when you can go for a scan to have the size checked to work out age or is that only when you don't know when your last period was?

It would be a great help, thanks
<3

Massive *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S*!

Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member