F.A.O: Ladies who have had blood tests.Pleeeeease help me.

Spockette

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I wasn't sure which forum to post in so I thought I'd come in here.

I'm TTC my second child and have been trying for nearly a year. My cycles are pretty regular and arrive every month give or take a few days.

I am using OPK's, have EWCM and cramps so I gather from that, I am ovulating. The issue I have is that I start spotting between 5 - 7 days after ovulation. I may spot for a few days and then AF will arrive.

The doc has ordered me to have the blood tests on CD 3 and the second one 7 days before my next AF will start. The CD 3 blood test has been done but when do I go for the second one if I start spotting 7 days after Ov???....Aaaaaarrgggghh

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks for reading.

I would think they are trying to do what they refer to as 21 day bloods so its 7 days after ovulation / 7 days before period. Basically they are trying to check you are ovulating.
But you should double check with them.

Hey Spockette,
You should prob try have the test 7 days after you ovulate as that's when progesterone is its highest. It might not be day 21 of your cycle as it depends when you ovulate. I'm spotting from 7dpo but my last progesterone test was fine. So my gp won't do anything, frustrating! Hope you get your tests sorted soon x

Thanks so much girls.
How frustrating Sparrow. This is what im worried about. i know something is a miss because i spot 7 days into my Luteal Phase which i know isnt normal. Oh we'll, we'll see.
All the best girls with your BFP journey x

Hey Spockette you never know it could all be ok. My bloods were fine, scan clear and I had a lap & dye which was also clear apart from some mild endo but they said it wouldnt of been an issue and got rid of it anyway.

I wonder now if my GP could be right and that it isnt anything to worry about- I found this thread on here- https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ek-before-af-every-month-anyone-else-396.html

Check it out, there are lots of ladies on there who have spotting and got pregnant either via treatment or at home naturally :thumbup:
I started vitamin B50 complex today so will see if that helps at all over the next few months. Hope your looking forward to the festive period :wine: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->