F&F @ Tesco, question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
I got a dispatch email 2 days ago, stating that my order had been dispatched. I would have expected it to be reay to collect by now? Is it normal to havr to wait a few days? In the past, It has always been the next day.

Also, I picked up an order a fortnight ago and one item was too big so i ordered an exchange (done over the phone with no problems) and got a dispatch email on the 8th. On the 9th, i got another saying it was ready to collect. I went in today (so 9 days later) and apparently my item isnt there. She said she would have to phone to see where it was, but i was in a rush and couldnt hang about. Im not best pleased! I think a complaint is in order, especially as the lady who was speaking to me was being very abrupt, and a bit of an ass!
What could have happened to it??

I placed two orders earlier this month. One arrived into store next day as expected, the other was nowhere to be seen. After five days I called them and I was told it must have been lost in transit, full of apologies and said they would send it out again. Next thing I know I get an email telling me they've issued a refund instead. I rung them and said I was promised replacements and didn't want a refund because the items were bought on sale and had gone back up to full price. I'd used a discount code too which had expired. So to buy them again would be twice the price. They weren't interested and said there was nothing they could do because it had already been refunded. I was raging!

If it helps any I lifted an order today, got a dispatch email but none to say it arrived. I just checked as I was passing.

I ordered a few weeks back and went in to collect a week later but it wasnt there, went back 2 days later to be told it had been delivered to a different store (still in our town) so i went to the new store and it STILL wasnt there! Was told to come back the following week and it was finally ready. Luckily i wasnt in a rush!!

I have never had a ready to collect message! I usually just check if i'm near there around the predicted collection date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"