F@&"%! Hormones!

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
So I'm generally a pretty even tempered person. .. until yesterday.
Hubby went food shopping because I've been eating like a crazy person and all I really wanted was a turkey club with pickles for dinner (always been pickle fan).
He ended up coming home with extra sweet gherkins. I tried very hard to keep it together but ended up losing it and crying like a baby. All because they weren't regular gherkins :hissy: I feel like something foreign is in charge of my body lol

What's the stupidest thing you've cried over?

:hugs: for you! I can totally understand!

I've not been especially tearful just extra grumpy. Like bad PMT! My road rage has been pretty bad, and I'm getting annoyed at slow people in the supermarket, and those people that just stop in the middle if the aisle for no apparent reason?! THE worst. :grr: It's like my patience has just disappeared.

x

Why have I never seen that club emoji? Too cute!

Loobs you're right on with the patience too. My road rage is exponentially above my norm these days.

I've not cried yet but nearly did last night!

I went up to bed adound 9pm and all of a sudden got really hungry and started to feel a bit nauseous. Hubby was downstairs watching TV, it was on quite loud so I text him that I felt sick and hungry and could he bring me up a Hot Cross Bun. 5 minutes passed and no sign of him so I text him again...still nothing. So I stormed downstairs and got it myself, slamming doors and cupboards in the process! A bit of an overreaction but never mind! :haha:

I've not cried yet but nearly did last night!

I went up to bed adound 9pm and all of a sudden got really hungry and started to feel a bit nauseous. Hubby was downstairs watching TV, it was on quite loud so I text him that I felt sick and hungry and could he bring me up a Hot Cross Bun. 5 minutes passed and no sign of him so I text him again...still nothing. So I stormed downstairs and got it myself, slamming doors and cupboards in the process! A bit of an overreaction but never mind! :haha:

:rofl: I'm sorry but I have to giggle at this one! This is something i would do!!

:rofl: that makes me feel a little bit better MnG that you'd do the same!

:rofl: that makes me feel a little bit better MnG that you'd do the same!

Oh definitely! With my theatrics I might even claim faintness beck up the stairs because 1 bun just isn't enough :rofl:

At times I cry, then there are things that my nonpg self would cry about (I am a big cryer, super sensitive person) and I have been super unresponsive, and was like "what in the world is wrong with you?" Then I go to taking the next persons head off cause I seriously have absolutely no patience and very irritable. My older kids are definitely looking at me like I am off my rocker....

So I'm generally a pretty even tempered person. .. until yesterday.
Hubby went food shopping because I've been eating like a crazy person and all I really wanted was a turkey club with pickles for dinner (always been pickle fan).
He ended up coming home with extra sweet gherkins. I tried very hard to keep it together but ended up losing it and crying like a baby. All because they weren't regular gherkins :hissy: I feel like something foreign is in charge of my body lol

What's the stupidest thing you've cried over?

think I would have been mad over those sweet pickles too, lol, huge pickle fan too. I haven't reached the crying stage but I'm picky about what I want

I will cry at the drop of a hat now. Before, I never cried. A song came on in the pub whilst I was eating my dinner earlier and I got a lump in my throat. Told myself to get a grip though and continued with my yorkshire pudding.

... I'd have gone mental at the pickle thing.. I've lost it

Imo you were completely justified over the pickles, those sweet gherkin ones are disgusting! Dill all they way :)

Back when I was about 5wks pregnant I cried because DH brought me home my fave salad...with blue cheese dressing! I didn't realize it wasn't ranch til I had already dumped it on my salad :( a bit dramatic but come on, blue cheese is nasty!

Lol Macy! The sweet ones are pretty gross. I stomached 2 abs haven't opened it since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->