F&@k you BFN!!! Update 9dpo frer, am I going crazy? 10dpo BFP! Chemical :'(

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
So because I'm an absolute idiot I took a test this morning that had 2 lovely pink lines staring back at me, I quickly realised I'd actually dipped an ovulation stick and went back to bed vowing to not test again until I was actaully late!

Well... that was never gonna happen, tested again with smu and got 100% BFN so now I'm even more depressed. I am actually definitely waiting until Thursday at least which is when af is due!

CD26 8DPO
IMG_20160118_130326.jpg

I'm 9dpo today took one this morning and I thought I saw something but ..... nope BFN Booooo
I think it's just an evap as blue due :(
Are you waiting till after AF is due now

I'm 9dpo today took one this morning and I thought I saw something but ..... nope BFN Booooo
I think it's just an evap as blue due :(
Are you waiting till after AF is due now

Sucks doesn't it! I think I'd rather have a clear bfn tHan those stupid evaps letting you get your hopes up!
Yeah my plan is to wait now, my af should come either Wednesday or Thursday so I'm going to wait until Thursday. I only have one test left now so I should be able to. Hope you're still in with a chance go your bfp! X

AF should be due on Friday
Last month I got a clear bfp the day before AF was due that was xmas eve then xmas day came on AF :/
So hopefully my cycle is still running as it always does
How bloody confusing is this baby game lol

I'm here because I love your title! It makes me feel less insane to know that maybe other people actually tell their bfn's to fkuk off! LOL

Noodles I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you're cycles are going to be regular still and that you get your sticky bfp. Good luck x

AmberDaisyDoo lol I can also think of a lot more curse words for bfns, they're the worst!

Ahh thanks you too let's hope this Is the month :)
I think I'm 10dpo tomorrow
But no tests left boo

Boo, when will you get more?

I only have one so may pick some super drugs tests up tomorrow if I can get into town.

According to the OH
Not allowed more till after af is due hahah
Joint account so can't even sneak any lol
In his defence last month I took so many lol

I used these tests when I was testing and at 8dpo I didn't have a hint of anything at all either. Fingers crossed for you!!

Noodles haha my oh moans too so I always have to hide my stash and get so secretive, like in hiding drugs or something :haha:

Hanni I'm really hoping it's just early, praying a bfp will develop x

:hi: Taz.
I am due for AF same time as you.
I am testing on Thursday.

Fairyy wishing you lots of luck, fingers crossed Thursday is a good day for both of us x

It's OH bday tomorrow and all I want to do is buy loads of tests hahaha

Noodles why don't you wrap some up for him and the ge might just let you use one :rofl:

Well tonight I was eating a fresh cream triffle ansmd it just taste not right, I checked the use by date and that's was the 20th ans after I ate it I had like an awful chemical taste in my mouth so I thought I'd have a biscuit to get rid of taste but the same thing happened. Praying this is a good symptom! Oh did I mention I'm supposed to be on a diet lol x

Hahah happy bday... to you.... for me LOL
Wish we could make our own from household items haha
I haven't stopped eating tonight
And I'm still hungry!

I have no self control and couldn't help myself! So I tested lol! I woke up today with the same chemical taste and feeling nauseous so my poas addiction just got the better of me. I swear I see something super faint but only if I really scrutinise and in a certain lightm I'm praying it's the start of a bfp though!!

9dpo smu, asda test
IMG_20160119_111456.jpg

So I tested again with a first response and there is a line although very faint I am sure it's pink. My OH says he can't see a think and thinks I've finally loSt my mind! What do you all think?

I don't want to get too excited but I feel like it could really be the start of bfp!

CD27 9dpo midday urine with frer
IMG_20160119_152819.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->