Fab bargain but bit of a faff to get it!!

cazi77

Mummy to my 2 girls x
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this and not sure if it will be of any use to anyone but i thought I ended up with loads for my money so thought I'd share with you all. (its a bit complicated)

Boots currently have the huggies newborn starter pack reduce from £5 to £3.33 and in it you get 1 x pack of wipes 1x pack of 27 size 1 newborn nappies and a little hat.

Attaches to the box are 2 vouchers, 1 x £2 off any huggies newborn nappies and 1 x £2 off pack off little swimmers.

Boots have the size 2 huggies nappies (67 in pack) reduced from £8.98 to £5.98 and using the £2 vouchers the price is then £3.98 less than half price.

Boots also have the Huggies Little Swimmers My First Swim Kit reduced from £5.39 to £3.59 using the voucher it brings it down to £1.59. In this pack you get 6 x swim nappies and a hooded towel.

So for £8.90 you get - 1 x pack 27 size 1 nappies, 1 x pack of wipes, 1 x cotton hat, 1 x pack of 67 size 2 nappies, 6 x swim nappies and a hooded towel = BARGAIN!

I know its a bit complicated but I hope it helps someone else.:thumbup:

I thought the £2 voucher had to be used on newborn huggies...could be wrong though.

I thought the £2 voucher had to be used on newborn huggies...could be wrong though.

I have done the above and it worked. I has to be used on the newborn huggies (cream pack) but this can be size 1 or size 2.

Thanks for this ..my OH works in Boots too, so it's only gonna cost me around £7 for all that :)

Thanks for this!

I got a huggies newborn pack in ASDA and I needed to use up my Boots parent club vouchers before they ran out so I've just been to Boots and saved loads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->