Fabby Milestones for Anna!!!

divadexie

Reaction score
I made a thread a while ago about how she wasn't seeming to catch up at all.

Well recently she has had some great forward action going on, not quite crawling but definitley more than army shuffling! She is on her knees and elbows mostly! Lol

Then today when I was feeding her I felt a tooth with the teaspoon, a top tooth is poking through! :happydance:

And THEN, when I was giving her a cuddle after calpol before her nap, she was SITTING UP all by herself for nearly a minute! :happydance: :happydance:

Suddenly I don't feel like I am stuck with an eternal baby any more but that she is on her way forward at last. I feel a but guilty for thinking those things before, of course she was going to catch up eventually, but it just felt like it was taking for ever and ever.

Me and OH put her cot mattress down to the middle level last night before bed as I said the next stage after crawling is going to be pulling herself up and I wanted to do it sooner rather than later, she looks so small in there! Lol

:happydance: :happydance: well done anna.

Don't feel guilty about your thoughts we all have times when we wish things could be more normal for our babies.

yeah hunn thats great news =)

my girl is not an extreme... only a lil over 8 weeks preemie n I have couple of friends that had full terms only days after me n they are a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond Yasmin, smilling, eye contact holding their heads for a looong period...

well Yasmin acts like a Newborn... but its ok, is just stressful when people compare =(

keep up with the good work ;D congrats Anna!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->