fabric softener.... longest lasting fragrance?

babycrazy1706

Mummy to Elijah and TTC
Reaction score
Which fabric softener do you think has the longest lasting fragrance? Some wear off so fast. :) Xx

Im obsessed with smell of comfort jojoba oil, it's smells so good and lasts ages. Yellow comfort is good as well, I've found all the comfort ones last the longest.

I use the Lenor infusions ones, they're meant to last 7 times longer than usual and I've found they last really well. And they smell gorgeous :thumbup:

Fairy naturals with peach coloured lid, it's great for very sensitive skin, smells absolutely amazing and smell doesn't fade :)

I use fairy, not sure it lasts amazingly tho :/ I have also used that comfort sunshine one and I love it. Think I'll get that again next time or try the Lenor infusions :thumbup:

Comfort, I'm using the pure one at the moment because of lo, I always stock up when it's on offer :) xx

I used to prefer Lenor Infusions when I bought that type of thing. Comfort pure lasts for ages, though I am not that keen on the old fashioned pot pourri scent, the other comfort isn't particularly remarkable. Furthermore Comfort goes off really quickly in storage, if you buy a bottle and don't use it within a couple of months it starts to seperate out, lose its smell and go 'funny'. Last year Unilever gave me a load of coupons for winning a competition and I used most of them on comfort. Wish I hadn't now! Oh and comfort also clogs up the drawer in my washing machine :( xx

I love lenor, just wish the smell lasted longer! Will defiantly be keeping an eye on this thread :)

Ive recently just changed from using comfort to using lenor infusions (I use the gold coloured bottle) and it smells gorgeous and definitely lasts a lot longer than comfort.

Blue comfort and blue lenor. I just love that fresh linen smell. I go through so much of it though cause I over-use lol. I change it up between the two when I get too used to one x

I picked up Morrisons own (the yellow one) the other day because there wasn't anything else and I think it's great. I adore the smell and it seems to really last :)

Pink comfort for me , I tried the infusions but I wasn't too impressed.

I hate the blue comfort, if my DH keeps buying it I'm gonna hit him with it :rofl:

Blasphemy! Blue comfort is amazing :haha:

I use lenor. Normally the blue or yellow. I find it doesn't last that long though, perhaps I need to use more :shrug:

Right now we're using the orange comfort, but normally we use either the blue or the pink comfort exhilarations I think they are. When I dry our washing outside or on the radiators the smell never stays but since I started tumbling everything the smell stays for ages :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->