Facebook Baby Announcement! :)

babydoll06

Reaction score
I saw someone else post their fb announcement & gave me the idea to share mine- this is what we posted! :cloud9:

Attachments

• PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 89
Aww that's sweet! I did something very similar with the numbers :)

Aww lovely. We haven't announced yet as waiting for our 16 week scan before telling our children then we'll announce. I'm still coming up with ideas. Thank you for sharing :)

That's adorable :cloud9: I was trying to figure out something unique to do for mine, but I'll be waiting a while before announcing

I have decided not to announce on Facebook until little one is here.... I feel that someone always has to start drama...

Thank you... There's so many fun ways to announce it.. Telling people is half the fun. I had no issue with posting mine on Facebook.. I don't have anyone on mine that I don't know so I don't really see Facebook drama.

Thank you... There's so many fun ways to announce it.. Telling people is half the fun. I had no issue with posting mine on Facebook.. I don't have anyone on mine that I don't know so I don't really see Facebook drama.

Unfortunately I do, and they are the ones I am related too :/

Awww thats really cute! Not telling my older children until the 12 weeks scan then getting a picture done with them wearing lil monster 1&2 T-shirts on and OH holding a sign in front of my tummy with lil monster 3 on it.

that's really cute!!! still trying to figure out something to do for ours.... though I am the LEAST creative person you will ever meet, so it should be interesting LOL

I googled facebook baby announcement ideas lol.. I am sooo not creative. We've basically just said hey- we're having another baby every time.. thought I'd make the last one a little more special lol.. so definite credit to google.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->