Facebook Stalker?

BrandysBabies

Cautiously Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I got a friend request on FB. Well just a few minutes ago I got one from some girl I have never seen or heard of before. I couldn't see her profile unless I accepted. So I did. Her FB was opened today. She has one profile pic of herself and I'm her only friend. Weird?!

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Just delete her. I've gotten friend requests before from people I don't know and I usually just ignore them. Some people just collect friends and I know some people just add loads of people with the same name when they are looking for someone in particular.
I wouldn't worry too much but I'd just unfriend them.

Weird! It has not happened to me, but I would block her.

How strange I got a request last night after months without one. This bloke had no pic and one friend that was a middle aged woman with his surname. He was straight on the decline list. Just delete or if they keep adding block. Although a couple months ago my fb kept adding random people but this doesn't sound like it in your case. Sounds dodgy.

Sounds dodgey, I'd delete her.

I actually messages her to see what she wanted. I'll update if she replies!

Sounds like somebody wanting a nosy on your profile? Weird though that somebody would go to such bother iykwim. I would delete them ASAP.

What's so weird though is that my profile is public so why go to all that trouble to create a page just to friend request me. She could already see all my posts??

Delete delete delete! They can still reply to your message even if you delete them so Id just get rid! Sounds well dodgy...

I used to get this a lot from my ex and from my in laws, they've given up thank god! X

I'd just delete.

I would worry about what they would do with my pictures etc etc..

You can adjust your profile privacy settings to hide friends so you wouldn't see who else she was friends with, but even so - if you don't know her just delete her anyway.

You can adjust your profile privacy settings to hide friends so you wouldn't see who else she was friends with, but even so - if you don't know her just delete her anyway.

Yeah I was going to say this, it might just be that she's hidden her friends list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->