Facebook status

Shady_R

Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
Lets have fun with this one and write our status that we would really like to write but cant due to stalkers or just things you dont want too may people to know.

Ruth says, would love to ring insurance company and ask for a discount as my neighbors keep looking out the window when they hear our car. Dont you love nosey neighbours lol.

Laura wishes her OH would hurry the eff up and decide if we are ever actually going to NTNP or not. So sick of him messing me about and wasting my life!!!!

Have been fighting that one for a couple of weeks now!!

You are a crap mother, buck up and concentrate on the two lovely girls you have rather than laying on your back and palming them off to your mum so you can have a weekend away.

lol

Anjadoem would like to know maternity policy at work as can't find it, and asking 8 wks into job wouldn't look good!!!

Is looking forward to next week to see if af i going to arrive. So want my periods to go back to normal.

would really love a sticky bean for her birthday!!!!

knows this will be a shock to everyone but we are TTC!! lol, i would love to acctually put that on my fb status!

^^^:haha::haha: love it, Id love to put that up as OH has told everyone we were definatly not having another lol.

^^^^^ I'd love to put that too, particularly as everyone knows how set against children we and more specifically hubbie was.

"Celesse is planning on emailing the boss and extending maternity leave. I need longer off to ensure I come back pregnant."

I would write that.....but we have been warned not to use facebook as a means of communicating with colleagues on issues such as absence and the comment may get me in trouble.

Lol i would love to tell everyone we are going to have another one, maybe 2 lol.

Today ruth says, is feeling really crap and looking forward to pn check this afternoon.

:rofl:

Nicola is hoping to be pregnant this month so I can avoid all lifting and carrying when we move house..... :haha:

:rofl:

Nicola is hoping to be pregnant this month so I can avoid all lifting and carrying when we move house..... :haha:

I have managed to get out of all sorts if things cause of being preggy lol....

Has had great fun this month trying to catch a little Egg. :haha:

is looking forward to hubbie returning from Singapore next weekend so that we get jiggy. :)

is looking forward to POAS next week to see if we caught the egg! :haha: My phone would be off the hook if i dared put that :D

baby.love - that's fantastic!!!!

Last time I had to POAS although I was hoping for +ve, when it came up -ve I was strangely relieved.... Was that wrong? I certainly hope not. I guess I don't want to get my hopes up, every month and then find that I'm disappointed every time. I feel so bad about admitting this. :(

hoping that hubby and I finally get out stickybean we been calling and praying for<3!!

Is struggling to understand why my neighbors are playing their music louder every night when my boys go to bed even though it doesnt disturb them lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->