Facebook status

Kali: ThreedaysthreedaysTHREEDAMNEDDAYSPLEASE!!!!

Then, I would promptly be shipped off for evaluation. *rolls eyes* Haha. ^_^. ~<3~.

Feeling a bit sad today and a bit relieved at same time, but plenty to keep me busy.......

Would much rather stay in bed and make a baby, but i suppose id better carry on with my day.

just noticed i have spent over half my day staring at a pregnancy test! needs her friends to come and save her quick!

today my status would be F*$# YOU MR 2500 word helth report i dont want your stress affecting my cycle

Is really disapointed im not pregnant but pleanty of :sex: next month and we shall see what happens. x

is now totally convinced that she isn't pg this month as temps are still dropping. Very depressed and would like to stay in bed and mope.

Tattoo is examining every tiny thing her body does, and declaring it a symptom of pregnancy, even though it probably isn't.

really wants to take my mind off feeling so broody.

Is feeling like a crazy person looking at the HPTs in Boots even though I don't need them yet. :D

Is thinking I'm crazy, but I Can't help spending every day searching for the right buggy, cot, etc, even though I haven't a sticky bean yet !!!!!!!

really wants a sticky adam soon. Hate this 2ww, but think im out anyway this month.

really wants a sticky bean soon. Hate this 2ww, but think im out anyway this month.

I know this is off topic a bit but I would love to post "How can you have your nails and hair done every week without fail but can't afford to put tires on your car, a roof on your house, or even pay your MORTGAGE!"

Gripes me to no end. Not to mention the folks that eat out almost every day but can't seem to pay their bills. Just don't make since!!!??????

I know this is off topic a bit but I would love to post "How can you have your nails and hair done every week without fail but can't afford to put tires on your car, a roof on your house, or even pay your MORTGAGE!"

Gripes me to no end. Not to mention the folks that eat out almost every day but can't seem to pay their bills. Just don't make since!!!??????

Doesnt have to be about pregnancy or trying hun lol....Just somehwere for us to post the things we would like to......

Is off to bed shortly maybe have some :sex: too, see if that helps little bean along lol.....

Hmmm, AF should be here by now. Wonders what boss will say if I announce another pregnancy one month after having returned to work.

Laura's temperature is up from 36.71 to 36.89 this morning after dropping slowly in the last few days and she REALLY hopes this is good news and not just a fluke! Hurry up tomorrow morning so I can measure again!

Elhaym's first official pill-free day today - wondering when I will ov for the first time in 11 years - sorely tempted to buy some OPKs in a couple of weeks just to check!

Think mine would be:
angelwings666 is so fed up of seeing everyone else's pregnancy announcements on Fb and not having one of her own to squee about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->