facebook timeline????

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
I have notice on some of my friends profile page on facebook it has changed to 'timeline'.........?????????????

i think its awful and dont want it..........please tell me this isnt something that is compulsory and facebook is changing again????

Unforchanatly its gonna happen to.every profile... the changes took place on the 25th december and will be finalised sometime this month

I know but its not so bad once you get used to it :) its actually a better way to decide who sees or doesnt see things

I love the timeline! It's so easy to go back and see what was happening at certain points - for example the other day I looked at all my status updates when I was pregnant!

I've noticed this too, I don't like it, don't look forward to it changing mine!

The timeline is fab, I think it is the best change so far. Once you get used to it, you will like it xx

I don't like how it is now so bring on the new changes lol

I like it, although I don't like change, I do think once I'm used to it, I shall love it!

i didnt like mine at first but now its the best one they have had! I found all the congratulations from when i had DS! x

I have it now weeks, I got it to test it with no idea that I couldnt go back to the old way. Its ok but it shows some stuff to public I cant hide! Tried to but wont hide this one pic of my dog from public even though all my pics are private. That annoys me. Like thepic at the top though.

I'm not too keen on it, but we'll see when the changes come in!

its much more private but you have to make each album private. its much easier to use as well

Mines not changed and haven't a clue how to use it. Eek =/ I'm sure I will get used to it. It only looks weird coz I haven't seen it before.

I like it. I love how easy it is to look at posts from previous years.

I think everyone changes to timeline at the end of this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->