Facebook timeline?

kerrie24

me,him and 3 lo's
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions if anyone can help.

Does everyone eventually get fb timeline or do you get a choice?does it just switch over randomly?

I was trying to look at a friends pics of christmas but as soon as I scroll down the page,it jumps back up to the top,I tried and tried but couldnt see past the last few posts without it randomly scrolling me back up!

Its so confusing and I hate it:brat:

Everyone willprobably get it. I'm deleting facebook though, fed up of it!

I hope it's not everyone who gets it because I think it's horrible : /

Everyone's getting it from 28th January iirc.

i asked this awhile back and was told we all will get it but i still havent..........atm i dont bother going on peoples pages who have it because i think its crap in all honesty but i am told when i get it and get use to it i will probably like it...........we shall see..........i definitely wouldnt choose to have it though x

i dont like the time line mess either... It looks like a big mess and I cant tell what the hell is going on when I am on someone's FB page... There is just stuff all over the page with no rhyme or reason and I dont know where the hell stuff is...

I hope they dont make it a mandatory switch because I dont want it. I hate how FB keeps changing stuff when there was nothing wrong with it in the first place, the more they change crap on there the harder it gets to find where the hell stuff is...:dohh:

I have no idea actually but I think eventually everybody will have it. I know tha new zealand was some kind of guinea pig for this so most people from there have it. I think it looks a bit like the original facebook page just not with the photos being so big...

I wouldnt even nknow what to put for a banner :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->