facebook?

to be honest i have no idea, i can spend hours on there but god knows what i actually do lol.

i think i like it cos i can be nosey and look at peoples pics lol :p

I use it - but I'm by no means addicted to it! I've succesfully found some old school friends with it. I also keep in touch with people that I would normally loose touch with because we are all so busy. It's just a good, quick and easy way to touch base sometimes.

ive been a member for god knows how long, ive been on there today for the first time in months! xxx

I use facebook everyday so i would say i am rather addicted :blush:

I check my facebook account everyday to check up on things, and see how everyone is . Every so often check the 'you may know section' because that is always handy, i don't do any of the applications or play poker etc just not for me!! lol I hit ignore to every single one of them!! x

I have just been on my facebook, like others said it's good for keeping in touch with people.

If i'm honest i use mine to be nosy... and the only application i really use is status shuffle.

me !! and i love it,talkin to old school mates..even ex 's ,not that i wud want any1bk,but its nice 2talk :)

I joined yesterday, :D Whats your full name and I'll add you! :p

Leah Love :) i'm on the london network... And Donna there is a BnB group too :wohoo:

I found loads of my old school friends on there whom id not spoken to for years......i check in often through out the day just to read everyone's status updates lol

Thanks Baby.love, :D

It's unbelievable how many people are on there from school. Omg, we must all be computer geeks! :rofl:

I loooove Facebook! :happydance: And it really is addictive, like a few of you have already said I check it everyday :blush:

I don't usually play poker, but I enjoy the word games and Tetris on there. It's great to have a nosey at old school friends pics too. It's funny how people change...

im on facebook i check it everyday but dont really spend alot of time on there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->