Faint BFP in the 2WW but still spotting

Mrs Jellybean

DD4, DS2 & #3 on the way
Reaction score
I had my DD13months ago. At 6months pp af returned. My cycles have been all over the place. We have been ttc for 8months now and I found out about 3weeks ago I have Hypothyroidism, which was possibly causing fertility issues. I started charting bbt's this cycle and ff estimates I am around 12 or 13dpo. I have been having spotting for the past 4 or 5 days, it comes and goes. I thought it might be implantation bleeding as I got a very faint bfp on an IC 3 days ago and they have been showing up each day since, but still very faint! I would have thought the positive would have been much stronger by now. As the line doesn't seem to be increasing in strength and I am still bleeding when I wipe I am not sure what is going on. Is this common?

I'm not sure but hope someone has advice for you xxx

i used wondfos and they gave me a bfp at 8 dpo. i kept using them (i had about 70 some left from a bulk i bought) and watched my lines get darker every day. certain hpt dyes dont show any darker than others so id suggest switching brands if you want to watch it darken over a period of time. because you are still spotting, and i did not have implantation bleeding, id go to the doctor for blood tests for a more accurate reading on your hcg levels rising. home pregnancy tests wont give you any accuracy as far as urine concentration goes--which always varies. hopefully you're not bleeding with cramping as that's not necessarily a good sign. hope all goes well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->