Faint BFPS 5 days late, is it really happening?

MOJOJO

Reaction score
I am now 5 days late, was due Af Thurs 13th - tested that day - got faint BFP, next day got fainter one (scared) and Sat hardly visible, so am gearing myself up for chemical after continuous net surfing about faint BFPS.
Got only v slightly darker BFP Sunday with FMU (as all were) and saw GP Monday, who was less than reassuring saying its way too early for bloods and that i need to wait 2 weeks before going back!
I am now stresssing and trying to get through each day without seeing dreaded AF. I am having cramping and burning sensations in bbs.
I am never late!! have short 25 day cycle, I am 37yrs old next month and this will be my 3rd after a 14 year age gap!

Praying for a sticky, the waiting kills me! Sorry for the ranting just needed a couple of friendly ears ( Darent concern OH with details, hes worse than me!)

Joe:wacko:

demand a blood test off your doctor that was very insensitive of him telling you to come back in two weeks.
fingers crossed all works out for youx

You're right I thought Dr was very insensitive, they were like "What would a blood test show" Me - Umm you are the Dr but wouldnt it show my Hcg levels? Dr - But you are telling me that you have done 9 pgs which show that already, if you are going to miscarry it is not preventable so a blood test will not help!

How reassuring!!! I am trying to chill but in meantime will consider different Dr as I would have thought my age was a factor for being higher risk.

thanx for reply hope your pg is h&h xxxx

Congrats hun! Sounds like you need a new dr!!
xx

Sounds very rude! I'd make an appointment with another doctor. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back