Faint BFPs + blood work

Momof2onetube

Momma of 2 each <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I’m new here, I need some positivity right now. I’ve been getting faint BFPs on FRERs for a couple weeks, so I’ve seen my doctor for blood work, their tests read negative. I got my blood work results this morning, it was at 2, which has rose from 2 weeks when it was below 1.2.
I was on bc so my last period was back in March and I’m also a one tuber. I’m terrified of another ectopic.
I’ll share my most recent faint FRER. I have a CB digi to take in the morning and I go for more blood work on Thursday. I would be ok with being pregnant, but with my numbers so low, I’m scared
Also to add, I have slight cramping and very sore boobs

Attachments

• 6935EDA3-032C-42C8-B930-2CA6D6643FAF.jpg
    6935EDA3-032C-42C8-B930-2CA6D6643FAF.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 91
I've recently had pretty bad indent lines from FRER that look similar to yours (I was not pregnant). I can't tell, but do you see any color in person?

And are you saying that your blood showed a level 2 of hcg? If so, that is technically not pregnant, as many women can have levels of up to 5 without being pregnant. My guess is you're getting bad evaps/indents.

I also got pink lines on Frer and some for sure positive ones that were darker then what you have there and found out my HCG is a 2 TODAY so the FRER definitely is a sensitive thing! I wish you the best of luck. Keep getting the blood work done I am sure you are going to be alright!

To me that looks like an indent. All my FRER's have had them lately.

Blood HCG of 2 would not show up on FRER. And non pregnant levels can fluctuate.

Keep trying!

I've recently had pretty bad indent lines from FRER that look similar to yours (I was not pregnant). I can't tell, but do you see any color in person?

And are you saying that your blood showed a level 2 of hcg? If so, that is technically not pregnant, as many women can have levels of up to 5 without being pregnant. My guess is you're getting bad evaps/indents.

My nurse did say under 5 was not pregnant, but that was blood work from Friday, so they’re treating me as though I’m pregnant and sending me for an ultrasound asap. Thank you for your reply. I will update when I know for sure!

I also got pink lines on Frer and some for sure positive ones that were darker then what you have there and found out my HCG is a 2 TODAY so the FRER definitely is a sensitive thing! I wish you the best of luck. Keep getting the blood work done I am sure you are going to be alright!

Thank you hun. I’m being sent for an ultrasound asap to see if something is going on, with my history, they’re concerned. Good luck to you also!

Good luck, hope everything looks good for you! <3

Good luck ladies :hugs: xx

Any update on what the ultrasound found?

Still waiting for results, but the tech in and around said it’d be too early to see anything. I’m in for more blood work as I type. I will update when I get those results, should be later today

UPDATE: my beta came back less than 1.2, so turns out I am not pregnant. Since I was instructed to stop my bc, I now feel AF pending. My OH and I have decided throughout all of this to NTNP. Good luck to all :hugs:

UPDATE: my beta came back less than 1.2, so turns out I am not pregnant. Since I was instructed to stop my bc, I now feel AF pending. My OH and I have decided throughout all of this to NTNP. Good luck to all :hugs:

So sorry hun :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->