Faint Bfps? so worried.....

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
first of hey girls :) congratulations its so exciting isnt it :)
but im so worried :(
ok ladies can i ask your help got my first bfps about 4-5 days ago now
they were faint on the early superdrug tests
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/633/TnQBkf.jpg

i thought my period was due around 19-22nd couldnt remeber when my period was :O
but i worked out that i actually finished my period around the 20-22nd
so this would make me late i was only on for about 2-3 days
my question is here is my test from last night and this morning
these are the cheap tesco brand that are to be took on the day of your missed period....
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/905/nbvTKR.jpg
taken quite soon after test was done the top one is actually todays one the picture is upside down sorry girls :(

please help did anyone else have faints after there missed period??
i feel pregnant im very quesy today iv had sore bbs and itching terribly from last week iv felt pregnant from early i knew right away i was pregnant i just felt it.
im just panicing we have 2 healthy kids but we had a still birth with our firstborn scarlett rose and i am just so so paranoid of anything bad happening wether its early or late so scared xx

This was my test on the day of my missed period
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/IMG_20150928_071824_zpsctxkhaxk.jpg(I took two to be sure!) And these are super sensitive strips. They look fine to me!

These look like mine first off I did ICs and Tesco ones .. and looked the same they started getting darker few days after but I got a frer which came up dark which reassured me

Congrats :)

aw girls you dont realise how much you have reassured me. thank god!
we werent trying for a baby but when i felt i was pregnant i just knew it and i felt so happy and ready and when i got my first bfp i jumped up and down we got married last week so this was a beautiful gift to us. we got married quick as my mum is terminally ill so this is my only worry as my mum will worry she might not see the baby but i also feel like i have something to focus on now something positive as the wedding is over now and that kept my mind off my mum being ill so i feel like this happening was such a blessing like it was ment to happen like a little miracle was sent down to bring me and my husband and kids and ecspcailly my mum happiness and lovely news i actually feel like crying with happiness that i feel its ok now because someone else has been through it and all was ok if you get me :) thanks girls and congratulations on your miracles! XxXxXxXX

Hi Mandi,

Our cycles are quite similar. I am just about late today I think - we weren't trying either and even though I'm tracking, not 100% sure on my ovulation date. I tested the last 3 days and got the strongest line on a 10miu ic, but the drugstore test I took this morning was fainter, more like your first superdrug tests. I'm gonna chill out and only test once or twice more later this week and then go to the doctor for a blood test on the weekend.

Congratulations :)

Mine took nearly a week past my period due date to darken up (I went through the same stress you're feeling!). A positive is a positive. Congrats!

The only time I have ever got a bright positive was with this pregnancy. My two boys were both faint lines until I got my blood taken, so not sure if it ever got darker or not. Drink a cup of coffee or a soda (something dark) so your urine is more concentrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->