Faint blue line on CB test after 20mins??

Lottielouf

Reaction score
I read my CB test which looked negative even though something was catching my eye...OH looked and couldn’t see anything but when I went to throw it away there was a faint but visible line which had colour also...

has this happened to anyone and they have since gone on to find they are in fact pregnant?

I thought maybe evap line but they don’t tend to have colour do they?

no pic unfortunately as I’ve binned it and don’t fancy fishing around in the big bin outside (didn’t think :dohh:)

If it is out of the time limit then it should be disregarded as sometimes evaps can happen, especially with blue dyes.
Test again soon and good luck :)

It's really out of the time frame hon so I wudnt trust it.
I wud definitely re test to be sure. Good luck hon.

I did it once tho with DD I did a test and put it on top of the microwave and completely forgot about it. (How I dont know lol)
Anyway a few hours went by b4 i noticed the test sat there on the microwave and there was a faint pink line.
I did another test strait after and this time held the test in my hand, and within 2 minutes it was positive.
Hope this happens with u

It's really out of the time frame hon so I wudnt trust it.
I wud definitely re test to be sure. Good luck hon.

I did it once tho with DD I did a test and put it on top of the microwave and completely forgot about it. (How I dont know lol)
Anyway a few hours went by b4 i noticed the test sat there on the microwave and there was a faint pink line.
I did another test strait after and this time held the test in my hand, and within 2 minutes it was positive.
Hope this happens with u

thanks hun, I’ve had negatives ever since but I missed my surge when I was testing with OPKs so my DPO was a bit of guess work so I’m hoping I’m a few days out and AF isn’t due til Wednesday/Thursday! No sign of her yet though I usually get sore boobs and cramps but I’ve had non so far...lots of PG symptoms though!

thanks hun, I’ve had negatives ever since but I missed my surge when I was testing with OPKs so my DPO was a bit of guess work so I’m hoping I’m a few days out and AF isn’t due til Wednesday/Thursday! No sign of her yet though I usually get sore boobs and cramps but I’ve had non so far...lots of PG symptoms though!

Maybe to early yet then hon. Good luck

Thanks ladies

I think I may have missed my surge and O’d later than I thought...I have 2 apps both predicted 2 different times so if I go off the second one I’d be back at 10dpo... massively messed up cycle this month!

I have been using OPKs but forgot on a couple of occasions so I’m kind of stabbing in the dark this month :roll:

All the symptoms are there...no sign of AF so I’m hoping for a Father’s Day BFP!
Xx

Oh that wud be lovely hon. Hope AF stays away and u get a blazing BFP on fathers day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->