Faint line 10 dpo!!!!

rowleypolie

Mom of 2, #3 on the way
Reaction score
Usually i wake up like ten times in the middle of the night to pee but today i didnt just to get a real fmu sample to poas. I know its early but I had to just "check" DH wants me to wait to get too excited and take a store bought test on saturday. I am just so excited that i got a faint line....once i take a pic i will try to post it!

Attachments

• DSCN1725.JPG
    DSCN1725.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 134
Hey congratulations,

Id say thats a defo BFP. I had the same yesterday and went and bought a frer today and BFP wohoooooooooo :)

thanks! dh says its tooo faint to be positive but he doesnt realize if there is a line at all its a good sign that i am preggers!

defintely a line, test on a better test just to check but I got my first sign of bfp on the one in your pic and its followed through on to all manner of other tests as a bfp so I say... Congrats!

defintely a line, test on a better test just to check but I got my first sign of bfp on the one in your pic and its followed through on to all manner of other tests as a bfp so I say... Congrats!

thanks! i want to test again but dh is serious about me waiting! he can be a stickler about things! He also doesnt want me to get too excited because the last one ended in M/C at 11 weeks....if he had his way he wouldnt tell anyone until i am showing!

I waited 2 more days to test again, good luck!

congratulations on your :bfp: !!

maybe your luck will rub off on me!

Dear Rowleypolie,
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! I completely understand the part about not wanting to get too excited after MC, it's really tough isn't it - because part of you wants to sing it from the mountaintops, and the other part says just wait and see what happens before you get excited. So unfair for us! But I'm thinking of you sista! Good luck for the stickiest bean!!!
:dust:
xoxo
Pea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back