Faint line on HPT now nothing

peaches_24

Reaction score
hi everyone i took a Baby Check HPT last Wednesday and i saw 2 lines but 1 was fainter than the other.i posted a thread about it & from ur replies & further resaerch i learnt that i could be pregnant although the line was faint.I deccided to take another test so i did a Accu HPT Sunday morning but it was negative.I then took an E-Z HPT on Monday and agian it was negative.I am so confused right now that i dont know what to think.I am still having frequent urination and tender breast and i have a pains in my lower abdomen on the right close to my naval.these pains occur especailly when i move around or get out of bed.i have an appointment with the doc Saturday but until then can anyone please tell me what you think is happening to me???has this happen to any of you b4???????????worried please reply

Different test brands have a different sensitivity,
If you got a positive on the Baby Check one then youre best to use that one again.

I think you should use a famous good brand like Clear Blue or EPT whatever, and see what it shows u. If stil negative do blood test.

Good luck!!

i am just updating you like you asked me to.well i didnt have to test cuz AF came on Sunday.I am a little upset but i'm not giving up.

You posted this on 17th - So AF arrived on the 14th. Your on day 18 thats far too soon to be testing!

You posted this on 17th - So AF arrived on the 14th. Your on day 18 thats far too soon to be testing!

After AF i was still having what i thought were pregnancy symptoms & i heard of people being pregnant even tho they had a period so i just decided to test.

Ah I see.

After that time if you were pregnant yet had a bleed (like you said not uncommon) there would be no doubt at this stage with any brand it would be a bold as positive.

If you conceive/d this month its about a week too early for early testing. Good luck.

Hi guys

Im new to this site so am hoping for a little advice...I havent been taking contraception for 5 yrs now and have been with my partner for 3 yrs and we are desperate for a baby ( I have 2 children and he has one through fertility treatment)
He has been diagnosed with a very low sperm count but for the last week I have really really sore nipples and every now and then feel nausea and feel different! I was so impatient that i took pregnacy test last night and it had such a faint line I have to keep lookiing at it to make sure its there. My period isnt due till 02/12/09?

:dohh: :dust::dust:Hi guys

Im new to this site so am hoping for a little advice...I havent been taking contraception for 5 yrs now and have been with my partner for 3 yrs and we are desperate for a baby ( I have 2 children and he has one through fertility treatment)
He has been diagnosed with a very low sperm count but for the last week I have really really sore nipples and every now and then feel nausea and feel different! I was so impatient that i took pregnacy test last night and it had such a faint line I have to keep lookiing at it to make sure its there. My period isnt due till 02/12/09?

I'm not sure if i counted wrong but it sounds like you were testing a bit early, wait out and test again in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->